Fixing [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error, tested solution 100% works. In today’s world sending and receiving Emails is a very important way of communicating with each other, not for many but definitely to the corporate world.
Microsoft Outlook, designed by Microsoft is an email application that helps to send and receive emails more smoothly than ever.
The application functions properly most of the time but still, there are times when you face some errors while working on it. Occurring of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is one of the many errors and one of the most disturbing ones.
However, there are many ways in which this error can be avoided. Here, in this article, we will discuss why the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error actually occurs and what are the ways to fix the error.
Why does [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error occur?
This error is mainly caused either for the installation processes or maybe due to the involvement of the other email accounts, which you have.
In addition, it might indicate that you need to install the updated version of Outlook and your system is not supporting the previous version anymore.
Now that we know why this error occurs, we need to know the steps to fix the problem. Before we jump into the detailed ways of repairing the error let us know some of the quick fixes first:
- One of the best ways to avoid the problem is to try to use the web version of the Microsoft Outlook
- Another way is if you have, too many email accounts try to clear the caches after logging out from each email account. This might help to solve the problem of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error
- [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error can also occur if you are using the outdated version of Microsoft Outlook. Try to install the newer version and check if the problem still exists or not
- Windows 10 users can also face the same problem. Try to use the software on Windows 7 or 8
[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error solutions in detailed:
1. Try to use the Auto Repair Tool
If the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is still popping on your screen even after installing the latest version then, you should try to use the Auto Repair Tool.
Some of the steps you can follow to prevent this error are mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to the Control Panels window and select the option ‘Program and Feature’ or, you can simply search it in the search box available on the windows tab
- Then, you can either try to search Microsoft 365 or you can select any Microsoft applicable application
- After that, you will find the option ‘edit’ and from edit select the ‘repair’ option
- You will be given a set of instructions which you need to follow
- After that, the tool will automatically start repairing the problems
After the error is solved, go to Outlook and open it to check whether or not the error is still there.
2. Clear the Caches and Cookies
This is also one of the greatest ways of solving the problem of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error. You should install the updated version of Outlook before clearing caches and cookies.
Once done installing the updated version follow the below-mentioned step to solve the problem of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
- Clearing your cached data will help you to remove all the previous strings and will make each data fresh. Clearing caches and cookies are very important, if you do not do so your computer will be flooded with junk files which may cause problems like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
- You have to keep on closing and reopen the Microsoft Outlook
- Try to close each window that you are using and also the email accounts present in your system
- Always check for updated versions of Microsoft Outlook. Once you install the latest version restart your computer and open Microsoft Outlook to see if the error is still there or not.
3. Uninstall The Outdated Version and Reinstall the Updated Version
One of the best ways to avoid the problem is to try to use the web version of Microsoft Outlook.
If your problem is still not resolved even after trying the above-mentioned ways, then try to uninstall the outdated version and reinstall the updated version of Microsoft Outlook.
The following are the steps that will help you to uninstall it:
- Go to the Control Panels window and select the option ‘Program and Feature’ or, you can simply search it in the search box available on the windows tab
- Then, try to search for Microsoft 365. Microsoft Outlook is a part of Microsoft 365
- Click on Microsoft 365 and after you do so you will be given some instructions that you will have to follow in order to remove Microsoft Outlook completely.
- Once you have uninstalled it, install the most advanced version of Outlook in your system
- Create a fresh new account after reinstalling the software and check whether the error is still showing up or not.
The occurring of errors is a very common thing while working on certain software and, to be honest, it is the most irritating thing to deal with at least when you are doing your office works.
In today’s corporate world Microsoft Outlook is one of the go-to software that anyone uses while sending and receiving emails.
It is a very convenient one to use but on some days, it might be very difficult to deal with. This is the reason why you should always learn to deal with such small errors by yourself such as the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error that occurs while working with Microsoft Outlook.
Therefore, here in this article, you will learn to solve the problem by yourself and not depend on someone else who will come and check your system.
To rely on others can sometimes also be very time-consuming, as they do not maintain any proper time and you on the other hand may end up wasting so much time. Follow the above-mentioned ways to fix the error by yourself.
- Where will I find the Microsoft 365 option?
Firstly, go to the Control Panels window and select “Programs and Features’ from the current window. Then, try to search for Microsoft 365. Or, another way you can try is by searching it in the search box available in the Windows tab.
- What’s one of the quickest ways to get rid of that error?
You can use the web version of the software to get rid of this error. Although if you use the downloaded software the clearing caches and cookies are also a good option
- Is clearing Caches and Cookies a good option to solve the problem?
Yes, clearing your cached data will help you to remove all the previous strings and will make each data fresh.
- Why does this kind of error happen?
Well, there are various reasons for which the error might be pop up on your screen. For example, you might be using the outdated version of Microsoft Outlook, or most of the time it is because of the installation process
- Will using the updated version really help in getting rid of the error?
Yes, definitely. It is one of the easiest ways to get rid of the problem
Fix MS Outlook [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Video:
YouTube Channel: Britec09
More Microsoft Outlook Error Solutions: