So, you want to know How To Tell A Friend Where You Are On Google Maps, right? Here are the step-by-step ways how you can do this easily.
Google Maps has the option to share specific locations. The biggest advantage of this is that you don’t have to call and say, ‘get off at the bus stand, turn left and right, then turn left again and turn right. After three houses, you will find a tea shop 200 meters north of the shop. ‘
Instead, the person with whom you share the location can see which way to turn and go on the map. He can easily reach his destination if he follows the instructions shown on the maps.
This is one aspect. Another aspect is that real-time or instant location can be shared on Google Maps. Suppose you go to Kalyanpur from Shahbag via Farmgate. If you share your location with someone, they will see how you are doing and where you are right now.
Let us know both strategies To Tell A Friend Where You Are On Google Maps:
How to share destination addresses on maps
- Open the ‘Google Maps’ app on iPhone or Android smartphones.
- Find the location you want to share, hold it for a while on the phone screen. The ‘PIN’ will appear there as an icon on the map.
- Tap the name or address of that place at the bottom.
- Then tap on the share icon. If you can’t find the icon, find the share from ‘More.’
- To share via an app, you have to pick it.
How to share instant location on maps
- Open Google Maps and sign in.
- Select ‘Share Location’ or ‘New Share’ from ‘Location Sharing’ by clicking on your profile picture at the top of the screen.
- Your real-time location will be shared for as long as you choose.
- You can share it with anyone on your Google Contacts list, and you can copy the link and send it via e-mail, SMS, or any other means.
- If you want to stop sharing a real-time location before the scheduled time, you have to go to location sharing and select ‘Stop’ according to the above rules.
Hope you like Our article on how to tell a friend where you are On Google Maps; if you still have any questions regarding Google Maps, mention those in the comment section.
Important Topic For You: 10 Best Strategies To Run Facebook Messenger